1. Applicant must be currently enrolled and accepted in a BSW or MSW accredited program.
2. Preference given to those who have an interest in completing a School Social Work internship.
3. Preference will be given to student members of MSSWA.
• Two scholarships awarded each spring.
• Value of each scholarship is $500.00.
• Application must be postmarked by February 28
Applicants must submit copies of the following information:
-Evidence of acceptance in an accredited MN Social Work Program
-2-3 letters of reference (one from a faculty member and one from a field placement supervisor, if
-Proof of student membership in MSSWA
-Statement in 200 words or less about future plans in School Social Work.
-Current college transcript
-Completed application form
Thank you for completing this application. Please submit this form along with supporting documents listed above.